Message from Dr. Adefunke Sarah Ebijuwa, the new University Librarian.


I'm thrilled to announce that I am assuming the position of University Librarian at LAUTECH, Ogbomoso, effective August 14, 2024.

I am excited to contribute to transforming the University library into a dynamic center of knowledge and innovation. I am determined to make a difference, capable and undeterred by challenges whatever may be.
Together, we will build a library that inspires, empowers, and transforms. I believe in the power of collaboration and I am committed to creating a supportive environment where everyone can reach their full potential. I look forward to creating a knowledge hub that drives innovation and excellence.
As it is written in 2 Chronicles 33:30, “Hezekiah prospered in all his works,” I decree prosperity in all I shall lay my hands on from this day in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Cheers to a new beginning!🎈
Dr. Adefunke Sarah Ebijuwa
University Librarian,
Olusegun Oke Library,
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feedback Request for Postgraduate Students and Staff on the Olusegun Oke Library

Feedback Request for Undergraduate Students on the Olusegun Oke Library!